Access your computers from wherever you are!
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown. “more…”
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows, Linux PCs and Raspberry Pi can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
Edovia Inc. Web SiteScreens 4 – VNC, Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing Support
What’s New in Version 4.0.1
– Fixed clipboard issue with iWork apps
– Fixed overlay items in Groups
– Fixed jumping connection window
– Fixed crash when resuming Screens from sleep
– Fixed scaling issue when moving a connection window from a retina display to a non-retina display and vice-versa
– Duplicated items in a group would be moved to root group
– Authentication sheet now allows empty passwords
– One-Click Password could send incorrect characters
If you find Screens useful, please let others know by writing a favorable review. It really makes all the difference! Thanks!